I have a beta version (meaning it works but I have no written docs yet) of a ruby interface supporting all the features of the "cdialog" program (see port "devel/cdialog"). I'd be grateful if interested people would try out the tarball and give me their impressions. http://people.freebsd.org/~alane/tarballs/cdialog-0.8.1.tar.gz Thanks. -- AlanE (Alan Eldridge) Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs. KDE, KDE-FreeBSD Teams (http://www.kde.org, http://freebsd.kde.org/) To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-ports" in the body of the message