List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: Lotus Notes with NAT
From:       Robin.Pollard () mail ! ing ! nl
Date:       1997-01-30 14:19:10

     Rodrigo,

     "Once again, software has to be explicitly written to handle proxy
     agents. Most web browsers have this ability, and new with Release 4.5,
     so does the Notes workstation. This makes it even easier to operate a
     secure Notes system with information flowing in and out of your
     organization."

     Secrets to Running Lotus Notes:
     The Decisions No One Tells You How to Make
     Lotus/IBM International Technical Support Organization

     Sorry I don't have the URL to hand but you can find this red book on
     the IBM site somewhere.

     Cheers,
     Robin Pollard
     Infrastructure Support