List:       dri-users
Subject:    [Dri-users] mach64 problem - Serious frame rate drop with current snapshot
From:       Micha Feigin <michf () post ! tau ! ac ! il>
Date:       2004-11-09 23:12:21

I just tried installing the debian dri packages from
http://www.nixnuts.net/files/binary with the snapshot from November first over
the previous dri installation I had built from the mach64-0-0-6 branch from
around February.

I noticed a big frame rate drop with glxgears from around 300 to 185. glxinfo
show that dri is enabled and doing LIBGL_DEBUG=verbos and MACH64_DBG=msg don't
show anything that suggests at anything that is not working.

tuxracer seem to be working fine.

Any ideas what can cause it. Could it be missing dma support that existed in the
old tree or do I need to enable dma somehow?

Thanks