List:       dri-users
Subject:    RE: [Dri-users] DRI with 7000: drmSetBusid failed. any ideia?
From:       "Stephen Villano" <stephen.villano () us ! army ! mil>
Date:       2004-11-11 6:17:51

Sounds like the another driver is loaded for that card and hence won't
attach to that PCI address (card). Can't help much further as I'm a bit lost
after that point.
I have a 7000 based card on my laptop, have yet to convince it to work yet
as I get hard lockups after a few minutes at best and no hardware
acceleration.
Posted a bit about it on the 8th, heard nothing yet as far as suggestions as
to where to go from there...
Perhaps a generic SVGA driver or "stock" radeon driver is loaded?