List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] @reentrant & @nonreentrant
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2009-02-12 15:20:50

Hi,

With Doxygen, I'm looking for some way to solve the following problem:

A tag @reentrant which when put upon a C++ class, leads to a paragraph in the
output which says either:

* "This class is reentrant"

In the case when no member has the tag @nonreentrant

And in the case that there is one or more members which has the tag
@nonreentrant, it outputs:

* "All the functions in this class are reentrant, except myFunc() myFunc2(),
and myFunc3()"

In addition, @nonreentrant would expand to the paragraph:

"Warning: This function is not reentrant."

So, one gets very far using aliases. However, the @reentrant tag for the class
requires logic based on if @nonreentrant appears in the class, so I don't see
how to solve this.

It sounds like this would be a general feature in general to have, shall I
open up a feature request, or how should this be approached?

Cheers,

		Frans