List:       doxygen-users
Subject:    [Doxygen-users] Underlining text, how?
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2009-02-13 10:07:33

Hi,

How do I underline a section of text in doxygen? I tried using <u>text</u>,
but that's unsupported.

What I can think of right now is to 1) add an alias named "u" which takes one
argument, the text; 2) Let the alias expand to HTML with a class attribute
with a class of my choice; 3) style it with CSS.

Is my approach the best one? Would this be a useful feature to have in
general? In any case <u> seems a poor choice of name, since it seems to be
deprecated in HTML.

Cheers,

		Frans