List:       djbdns
Subject:    djbdns configuration pictures
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-10-12 7:53:01

            Hello friends,

  Because I'm very impressed with djbdns,
I found that many newbie users my find usefull
to have pictures with how to configure tinydns,
dnscache and axfrdns regarding IPs assignment.

Follow this link:
http://claudiuc.bumerang.ro/djbdns-pics.tar.gz

 This TAR contain XFIG source files, PS & PDF
generated output. For every picture I started
to write explanations when and how to use
every specific configuration.
  Your help pointing me to errors is much apreciated
and credit will be do where you contribute.
I also need to know if some configuration type is
missing (yes, even your strange one can be usefull
for another people).

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin