Hello friends, Because I'm very impressed with djbdns,=20 I found that many newbie users my find usefull to have pictures with how to configure tinydns,=20 dnscache and axfrdns regarding IPs assignment. Follow this link: http://claudiuc.bumerang.ro/djbdns-pics.tar.gz This TAR contain XFIG source files, PS & PDF=20 generated output. For every picture I started=20 to write explanations when and how to use every specific configuration. Your help pointing me to errors is much apreciated and credit will be do where you contribute. I also need to know if some configuration type is=20 missing (yes, even your strange one can be usefull for another people). kind regards, --=20 Claudiu Costin