List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Test
From:       Nicolas George <george () nsup ! org>
Date:       2023-12-23 9:20:28

Vít Smolík (12023-12-23):
> I think there should be added something in the rules stating that you can't
> use this mailing list for testing your email client, it's pretty annoying.

It is the very first rule:

"Non-constructive or off-topic messages, along with other abuses, are
not welcome."

And for people who pretend they did notice, it also the seventh rule:

"Do not send "test" messages to determine whether your mail client is
working."

At this point, people should ignore that person. I could suggest sending
them answers that seem legit but will cause them to break their
computer, but that would not be nice to people stumbling upon the
archives (but probably no worse than the average Ubuntu webforum).

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George