List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Test
From:       Vít Smolík <vit.smolik2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-12-23 9:34:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (text/plain)]

> Vít Smolík (12023-12-23):
>> I think there should be added something in the rules stating that you can't
>> use this mailing list for testing your email client, it's pretty annoying.
> It is the very first rule:
>
> "Non-constructive or off-topic messages, along with other abuses, are
> not welcome."
>
> And for people who pretend they did notice, it also the seventh rule:
>
> "Do not send "test" messages to determine whether your mail client is
> working."
>
> At this point, people should ignore that person. I could suggest sending
> them answers that seem legit but will cause them to break their
> computer, but that would not be nice to people stumbling upon the
> archives (but probably no worse than the average Ubuntu webforum).
>
> Regards,

Yeah, it is the Code of Conduct, sorry, didn't realize that. Could there
be some SpamAssassin config that we could send to the list-masters, that
would catch theese kinds of messages?

--
May the Force be with you,
Vít Smolík.

["OpenPGP_0x65785543AA32C45E.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]