List:       debian-user
Subject:    Re: Test
From:       Vít Smolík <vit.smolik2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-12-23 9:15:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (text/plain)]

> On Fri, Dec 22, 2023 at 4:37 PM Pocket <pocket@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>>> Please stop spamming the 1000 or so people subscribed to this list.
>> I am not spamming this list I am trying to determine if my email setup
>> is working.
> Perhaps you should use debian-lists-test,
> <https://lists.debian.org/debian-lists-test/>.
>
> The complete list of Debian mailing lists is available at
> <https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html>.
>
> Jeff
I think there should be added something in the rules stating that you
can't use this mailing list for testing your email client, it's pretty
annoying. But, that isn't up to me.

--
May the Force be with you,
Vít Smolík.

["OpenPGP_0x65785543AA32C45E.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]
["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]