List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Samba + iptables problem
From:       "Mikael Bak" <mbak () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2002-07-02 6:51:31

Martin,
You're right! What I explain doesn't make sence, because I published you
wrong config files for the dhcpd.
Yes, I do use DNS proxy, and I have changed the dhcpd.conf like this

option domain-name-servers 192.168.50.1;

But my problem is still there. Unwanted dial outs.
I haven't been able to test Florian's suggestions yet, because this machine
is in another town. So I want to collect as much suggestions as possible
before I go there and try to solve the problem.

TIA,
Mikael