List:       bioconductor
Subject:    Re: [BioC] R: CORNA and biomaRt packages. miRNA and mRNA expression
From:       Jordi Altirriba <altirriba () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-26 9:55:40

Dear Martin and Morgan,
Many thanks for your answers.
It seems that something strange happens with my internet connection. biomaRt runs \
perfectly in R.2.12.0 but with R.2.9.0 or previous it doesn’t work. I have \
reinstalled R.2.9.0 in another computer from the University, but biomaRt also doesn’t \
work. Nevertheless, I have installed remotely in another computer from another \
country R.2.9.0 and biomaRt runs perfectly. Crazy… But solved!
Thanks!

Jordi Altirriba
Laboratoire du Métabolisme
Centre Médical Universitaire