List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    A few more questions :)
From:       Dave Wreski <dave () nic ! com>
Date:       1997-10-31 22:09:36

Hi again :)

I somehow assumed my Matrox Millenium 2M card would be supported, but
SuperProbe reports it as an Oak with 256K.  Any ideas on how to get this to
work at 1024x768 17"?

Also, should I just be using linux-2.1.60, or is there a more up-to-date kernel
tree?

Thanks,
--
Dave Wreski    dave@nic.com
The memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.