List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    cdrecord on Linux/Alpha
From:       Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend () alpha ! franken ! de>
Date:       1997-10-31 22:38:26

Does anybody use cdrecord on a Linux/Alpha machine ? I'm able to bring down
the SCSI bus (which works flawless otherwise) of my Noname by trying to burn
a cd with cdrecord. And before I will put in another SCSI controller on
monday, I wanted to rule out cdrecord itself.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)