List:       axp-redhat
Subject:    A few questions
From:       Dave Wreski <dave () nic ! com>
Date:       1997-10-31 22:02:31

Hi all.  Now that I have a working XLT300 box, I'd like to see what I can do
with it.

Do people typically use xbench to benchmark their system?  xperfmon perhaps?

How limited is the amount of programs there are for the alpha?  In other words,
do I need to use em86 to run netscape?  I thought I heard something about
running the DEC version of netscape?

Of course I could go check the web site, but do people use KDE as their window
manager?  If not, what do you use?

Thanks,
--
Dave Wreski    dave@nic.com
The memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.