List:       amavis-user
Subject:    [AMaViS-user] select policy bank based on client ip when using
From:       "Alexander 'Leo' Bergolth" <leo () strike ! wu-wien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2007-04-17 18:35:27

Hi!

Is there a way to select a different policy bank depending on the client
ip address when using a before-queue setup?

(I know of the example using the FILTER option in postfix lookup tables
but I can't use this to select a different smtpd_proxy_filter.)

I was thinking of something like interface_policy that uses
lookup_ip_acl to map an IP-acl to a policy, based on the (XFORWARDed)
client_addr...

Cheers,
--leo