List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] How to create a tarball for release
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-18 19:22:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I just got help from Stephane, of Skrooge fame, on how to create a tarball
for release.

To create a tarball, you just have:
1-Check out /home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/
scripts/createtarball
2-Modify config.ini to add a section for kmymoney
3-Launch the creation of the tarball:
./create_tarball.rb -a kmymoney -u <your_account>

You will have a tarball containing all translations and docs.

Then we have to find a place to upload that. We could use the Sourceforge
repository in the meantime.

Regards,
Alvaro