List:       ubuntu-devel-discuss
Subject:    Re: Target kernel for bionic?
From:       Bryan Quigley <bryan.quigley () canonical ! com>
Date:       2017-10-30 22:19:57

There has been some discussion - aiming towards 4.15 but I don't
believe anything is set in stone.

Kernel list/insights post -
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2017/10/25/kernel-team-summary-october-25-2017/

Also Phoronix post with discussion around it -
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Ubuntu-18.04-LTS-Linux-4.15

Kind regards,
Bryan