List:       sendmail
Subject:    ms exchange server emulation
From:       "Ivan Carey" <icarey () bigpond ! com>
Date:       2004-06-06 12:06:36

Hello,
My system consists of a FreeBSD box running sendmail. The clients are
running Windows Outlook 2003. I would like to be able to share Contacts,
Calendar etc but am unable to unless connected to an MS Exchange Server.
Is there a way to emulate this connection between Windows Outlook 2003 and
Sendmail so that Windows Outlook 2003 thinks it is connected to an MS
Exchange Server.

There wasn't a problem when using an MS Windows Outlook 98

Thanks,
Ivan