List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta Crash
From:       Aaron van Meerten <ke () braverock ! com>
Date:       2006-03-13 20:32:24

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to report a bug, but I am
experiencing an interesting issue with Quanta when using it to debug PHP
applications via DBGp protocol.  The file will open in quanta once the
debugging session has started from XDEBUG.  Then quanta will crash, giving a
Signal 6 SIGABRT.  This happens both when debugging local files as well as
remote files.  Any ideas?  I can recompile with debug symbols enabled and try
to send a stack trace if you think this will assist with debugging this
issue.  The ability to debug using DBGp has been invaluable to me, and has
made me love quanta more and more, so I hope to get this resolved.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,

-Aaron van Meerten