Hi, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to report a bug, but I am experiencing an interesting issue with Quanta when using it to debug PHP applications via DBGp protocol. The file will open in quanta once the debugging session has started from XDEBUG. Then quanta will crash, giving a Signal 6 SIGABRT. This happens both when debugging local files as well as remote files. Any ideas? I can recompile with debug symbols enabled and try to send a stack trace if you think this will assist with debugging this issue. The ability to debug using DBGp has been invaluable to me, and has made me love quanta more and more, so I hope to get this resolved. Thanks for your consideration. Cheers, -Aaron van Meerten _______________________________________________ quanta-devel mailing list quanta-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta-devel