List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta update
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-04 16:08:24

hm, that's either because kdevelop doesn't pick up the plugin, or you
have the wrong
X-KDevelop-Version in kdevupload.desktop file.
1.3 should have 13
1.4 should have 14
master should have 15

you can also watch debug output where plugins are loaded when you
start kdevelop.
(enable by starting kdebugdialog and checking kdevplatform (shell))

check also the version used by other plugins, for php it should be found here:
/usr/share/kde4/services/kdevphp.desktop
or similar

Niko