List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  Total freeze.
From:       John Culleton <john () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2010-12-23 18:44:24

Because I like Quanta Plus for modifying web pages I put up a
slackware 12.2 partition. the first time I booted that ;partitino and
worked on a web page or two it worked  fine. But today after I had made
some changes when I tried to save the file, the program froze
altogether and I couldn't get any response from the program. Nothing
on the program window responded.  So I am back to Gvim or
perhapsBecause I like Quanta Plus for modifying web pages I put up a
slackware 12.2 partition. the first time I booted that ;partitino and
worked on a web page or two it worked  fine. But today after I had made
some changes when I tried to save the file, the program froze
altogether and I couldn't get any response from the program. Nothing
on the program window responded.  So I am back to Gvim or perhaps d
-Bluefish.
John Culleton,
 typesetting and indexing http://wexfordpress.com
book sales http://wexfordpress.net