List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Re: Building Quanta - O.T. :)
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2010-11-14 16:13:53

Am Sonntag, 14. November 2010, um 16:45:19 schrieb Arthur Marsh:
> > I wish
> > there was a way to port it to Windows. I have several friends that are
> > stuck in Windows and would love to be able to recommend such a great
> > program to them.
>
> Or, look at Quanta as a must-have application that encourages people to
> run GNU/Linux (-:.

true.
my opinion on this is also, there is no sense in porting valuable free
software to windoze, as the only effect is that this evil empire will last
even longer, or, in other words, doing unpaid work for steve ballmer.
a good prove for this opinion is e.g. firefox: everyone I know uses it, but
not one of them has ever wasted a moment on thinking about even trying a
linux/bsd/whatever live CD.

werner