List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Fwd: CSS plugin and Upload plugin
From:       Jakub Caban <kuba () whyblack ! pl>
Date:       2010-01-27 14:12:23

Hi,

As I said earlier I was on KDevelop beta 7. So now I've installed SVN version of \
kdevplatform and kdevelop. Although SVN versions of PHP plugin does not compile with \
error:

Scanning dependencies of target kdevphplanguagesupport_automoc                        \
 Scanning dependencies of target kdev4phpparser_automoc                               \
 Scanning dependencies of target kdev4phpduchain_automoc                              \
 Generating phpparsejob.moc                                                           \
 Generating duchaintestbase.moc                                                       \
 [  0%] Built target kdev4phpparser_automoc                                           \
 Scanning dependencies of target kdev4phpcompletion_automoc                           \
 Generating model.moc                                                                 \
 Generating phplanguagesupport.moc                                                    \

/var/tmp/paludis/dev-util-kdevelop-plugins-9999/work/kdevelop-plugins-9999/php/phplanguagesupport.h:86: \
                Error: Undefined interface
automoc4: process for \
/var/tmp/paludis/dev-util-kdevelop-plugins-9999/work/kdevelop-plugins-9999_build/php/phplanguagesupport.moc \
failed: Unknown error                                                                 \
 pid to wait for: 0                                                                   \
 returning failed..                                                                   \
 make[2]: *** [php/CMakeFiles/kdevphplanguagesupport_automoc] Error 1                 \
 make[1]: *** [php/CMakeFiles/kdevphplanguagesupport_automoc.dir/all] Error 2         \

Probably due to that I have no PHP support now.

I've also check-outed and installed Upload and CSS plugin. And Upload plugin works \
perfectly, although I see no CSS plugin still...

Are there any reasons why it is like that or how may I provide any more useful \
information?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Jakub Caban