List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Fwd: CSS plugin and Upload plugin
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-27 8:45:12

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 01:10, Jakub Caban <kuba@whyblack.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother you, but do you have any new ideas what's wrong here or what \
> information could I provide more to find out?
I have a suspicion:
What kdevelop and kdevplatform version are you using?
If you use the latest beta, the plugins have the wrong X-KDevelop-Version.

two ways to sovle this issue:
- use kdevelop/kdevplatform from trunk
- patch the plugins (*.desktop, replace X-KDevelop-Version=8 with 7)

ah, and I moved the upload plugin into kdevelop-plugins and made it
build standalone.

Niko