List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Goodbye
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-11-03 2:30:56

I've got the KDEwebdev source package, configure fails with a _long_
list of dependencies. The "deb" package also fails. That's when I got
the idea to try the 8.04 install as a source.

For most of what I do Quanta still works fine [ miss the spell checker
though ]. I sure hope they get the new one going before the old version
dies completely. Over the past few years I've come to rely on Quanta and
everything else just seems way to clunky to use.

Of course when the new one comes we will have a new learning curve.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop