List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Goodbye
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-11-03 2:19:39

Duane wrote:
> Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
>
>> I had a silly idea but I don't think it worked
>>
>> In the plugins configuration it has a place to put in the location of
>> whatever file it is. I have a fully functional Kubuntu 8.04/KDE 3.5.10
>> on another drive. I tried using the location thing to lead to the files
>> necessary on the other drive. Quanta says that the path is not valid.
>>
>> Anyone have a notion why I shouldn't be able to use the KDE 3.x files
>> located on that drive?
>>

> Are you sure the drive is mounted?

Well.......I think so. I can scan it from Dolphin. Thats how I got the
correct path to the libs Quanta needs.As far as I know how to tell all
three drives I have installed, besides the one with 9.10 on it, are
mounted. They all show up in ./media.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop