List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Goodbye
From:       Mark Ziegler <mark.ziegler () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2009-10-31 9:33:30

Hello list, hello Eric, hello Andras,

after many years of using Quanta I say good bye to Quanta and KDE.
Many websites have been build and maintained with Quanta. http://www.kde.de as
well.

The long way to KDE 4 and the still stand of Quanta brought me to my decision.
But I leave Quanta with a smile in my face.
Nice people and that unbelievable good piece of software are good memories.

Mac OS X is my new home and hopefully there is a tool like Quanta :-)

Cheers and best regards to the Quanta community
Mark