List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kubuntu 9.10
From:       Alan Richmond <alan () aardwolfweb ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 21:08:13

On Friday 30 October 2009 13:26:57 marbux wrote:
> Quanta 3.x works kinda-sorta on KDE 4, although I haven't bothered
> with trying to fix the issues you mention that I also experienced. For
> me, the fact that the Quanta HTML Tidy results editing screen is too
> tiny to read or edit anything was a showstopper on KDE 4 for me. .
>
> There may be other issues as well.

I just upgraded from 3.5.10 to 4.3.1 last week on Gentoo and haven't had any
issues with Quanta at all.  (Well, it did take me WAY to long to find the "Q+"
icon to add it to the KDE4 menu.)  HTML Tidy results works like always, too.
Maybe because it's a parallel install.

Alan Richmond
Aaardwolf Netorking
aardwolfweb.com