List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta & KDE4? openSuSE dumping KDE3 for 11.2 Release.
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2009-04-19 18:29:26

> > Perhaps the way forward would be to set up a partition or virtual
> > machine with opensuse 11.2 beta (or other distros that are abandoning
> > KDE3), try installing quanta in that, and, as David suggests, start
> > filing bug reports.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Ian

There is only that much you can get from beating dead horse and KDE3 is dead
and so is Quanta that requires it. If you want to help yourself, Quanta (and,
the most important - me:) ) forget about Quanta 3 - time invested in it is
time wasted and it just prolongs inevitable. Only help that can make any
difference is getting developers and sponsors interested in Quanta 4 that  runs
on KDE4.

Sasha