List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] which debugger
From:       Paul Lemmons <paul () lemmons ! name>
Date:       2008-05-30 16:39:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I as look about, I see that there are basically two debuggers available
for Quanta when coding in php. Before I go though the effort of setting
either of them up, I would like to take a quick poll as to which one
offers the best debugging experience. I know nothing of either of them
and, as of yet, never used a php debugger. What can I expect from gubed
and/or xdebug?

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it \
be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of \

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]