List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] is it possible to compare your file with the "remote"
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2008-05-21 17:12:55

> possible to do that with quanta? I've installed "kompare", but as far
> i've seen, i can't compare a "local" file with one located in a external
> server through the ftp protocol.

Kompare, is a same way as any other KDE app will open and use any file if
there is KIO slave for it. That includes FTP, SCP, FISH, ..... With quanta
opened, open Kompare (you can find in in the Tools menu), drag and drop file
from the local "Files" tree or "Project files" tree to top file input box,
drag and drop file from "Upload project" tree to the bottom box, and hit
"Compare"

Sasha