List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to get project tree view
From:       lakelover <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 17:32:06

Andrew. . .
Quanta does more than enough for me. I'm a one-band when it comes to website
editing. I don't know how to use many of the features of Quanta, but those I
do use are great and easy for the most part. It will be interesting to watch
as you move forward. I will spend some time with the documentation..
Jerry