List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Using abbreviations
From:       Brandon Sussman <Brandon () wrweb ! net>
Date:       2008-04-18 0:37:25

On Thursday 17 April 2008 18:34:07 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Let's keep the mails on the list...

I agree - I thought yit was odd I was going to redirect it back to the list.

> Second:
> >   <Template name="ann" code="/* @annotation BOS 2008 */"
> > description="custom ann
> >  </Group>
>
> This looks weird, like Templat tag is not closed. I hope this was just a
> copy/paste error.

ODD - my sent mail shows the complete proper structure, with all tags properly
closed...

> And third, and this is the biggest problem: you assigned the
> abbreviation to the empty DTEP.

OIC - corrected..

> I hope it helps,
> Andras
It did! - works fine now.

Now - where is it in the doc so that I can write to include your explanation
regarding dtep?