List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Templates Help Requested
From:       Lorrie <lrmalcom () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2008-02-05 0:23:05

Eric and Andras,

I and another person played with the documentation and found the problem. I
was not able to find the info initially because  of the wording of the
search results. I am sure you are aware of the wording but I interpretted it
as no documentation found. Below is a  copy of one part of the search
result.

(None of the search words were found in the top of this document.)

But once the link was selected an index appeared from which to look for the
info. So I was wrong and it was there all the time although not easily
recognized as such. I haven't yet begun reading it. There is a great deal of
it and will take some time but that is next on the list. Your explanations
should help to fill in any missing info. I am especially looking forward to
learning how to create the linked includes templates, if that is a correct
description.  Thank you both for the time you took for this newbie and I
regret that I did not find the documentation earlier. I learn more from
doing rather than being told.

Lorrie

ps
Andras, I am registered so don't understand why my posts must be approved.
Please tell me what I need to do to fix the problem.