List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Templates Help Requested
From:       Lorrie <lrmalcom () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2008-02-03 4:06:58

Eric,

Yes I know it is a stupid question. I know documentation exists and I do use
it  Hmm, did I check the docs?  Yes, I did. I must be blind. Can you give me
a hint where in the docs and I swear I'll keep looking. I really do want to
learn and will work for it.

Lorrie

Hi Lorrie,
I love this question. I have an answer... ready? Did you try pressing F1 or
selecting help and looking at the included docs? Yes we have them, and
partly
because I got really tired of explaining it here over and over again. I

--
Eric Laffoon
Project Lead - kdewebdev module