List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  Quanta Templates Help Requested
From:       Lorrie <lrmalcom () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2008-02-02 19:26:49

Hello all,

I am trying to learn how to use Quanta's templates but can't find enough
information to do so. I really have checked this forum, other forums, Quanta
and any other site that might be helpful.

Would someone kindly direct me to a website with step by step instructions
and a more in-depth explanation of the different template levels?

I am having trouble just creating a template and I am not sure if it is me,
the lack of isntructions or if Quanta is misbehaving. I am trying to create
global templates and code for several websites that are all structured the
same. The only difference between them is the content.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Lorrie