List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Which Quanta?
From:       Donald D Henson <wepin-list () wepin ! com>
Date:       2007-12-24 16:12:35

It seems that I have two Quanta+ applications installed, both Version
3.9.0. In the Gnome gui application menu, one is labeled "Web
Development Environment" and the other is labeled "IDE for Web
Development". First, is this your problem or is it OpenSuSE's (10.3)
problem. If yours, is there any difference between the two? Should I
delete one or the other? Which one?

Don Henson