List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Unwanted recurrent pasting of the current file path into
From:       Philip Payne <ppayne () acrea81 ! com>
Date:       2007-06-30 12:42:45

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
HI<br>
I have already posted this but did not really get an answer solving the
problem, apart from&nbsp; mouse latency, I have changed mouse and its the
same.. <br>
This is really getting me down and I am considering switching to an
other txt editor...<br>
I am using Debian4 64bit distrib with Gnome.<br>
I use Quanta for all my web site developments (and I still love it)<br>
I have&nbsp; one problem&nbsp; and I wonder if anybody is familiar with this ?<br>
If so maybe they could tell me if I am doing something wrong or if its
a bug and can it be fixed ?<br>
I am plagued by constant pesky unwanted&nbsp; recurrent pasting of the
current file path into my working document, such as:<br>
<b><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
 etc ...<br>
You can imagine that I have to check all my files very good for this
before putting them online, its time consuming!!<br>
I have retraced my steps, I do quite a bit of cut and paste, working
with php and html code, but I can't&nbsp; figure how it happens there does
not seem to be a pattern , I have checked the short cuts keys in Quanta
config but did not see any thing.<br>
I mainly use:<br>
CTRL V<br>
CTRL P<br>
CTRL D<br>
ALT TAB<br>
CTRL TAB<br>
Thats it..<br>
None of these shortcuts cause this..<br>
Thanks for any help.<br>
Philip<br>
<title></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"