List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (no subject)
From:       "Jeffrey Sabarese" <core5fedora () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-18 1:29:29

Note. I believe the "ies4linux" launcher is in /home/[your-user]/ies4linux/ie6
(uh... er... something like that. but you want to "focus" there. maybe
even draw a shortcut to my aforementioned location from
/home/[your-user]/.wine/drive_c/progs/iexplore/shortcut.lnk -- but
doubtful since Quanta isn't a Wine app, eh?

HTH
js