List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta 3.5.5 documentation sidebar query
From:       "Dave Morriss" <m.paradoxa () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-18 8:42:34

Hi,

I'm using Quanta 3.5.5 on Kubuntu Edgy. When I try and use the
"Documentation" sidebar most of the links point to non-existent files.
These are all of the general form:

    /usr/share/apps/quanta/doc/html/html/html.html

I have installed packages quanta, quanta-data and kdewebdev-doc-html,
but these do not seem to provide these documents.

I have looked through the online docs, the FAQ and the Wiki, and some
of the old messages from this mailing list, but haven't found anything
relating to this problem (at least, not anything that *I* think
relates). Apologies nevertheless if this is a well-known issue.

I'm an infrequent user of Quanta, but have used it for several years,
though not on Kubuntu. I came to rely on these documents to jolt my
failing memory, so really miss them :-)

What have I omitted to do?

Thanks
--