List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Unwanted pasting file path in my documents
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2007-03-27 15:19:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> But what I know happened, is that it always occured because I changed tab
> on the already opened files, and pulled the pointer (at MY normal speed)
> FROM the tab and over to the code.

This might be the reason. I just tested it and you can drag from the tab into
the document -> the name of the file is inserted into the document.
This should not happen if you make sure that you have released the left mouse
button before you move the pointer inside of the document. You also should
see a change in the mouse cursor when you drag and drop!

HTH

Jens