List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Unwanted pasting file path in my documents
From:       Bill Chmura <Bill () Explosivo ! com>
Date:       2007-03-26 19:59:33

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:31:42 +0200
Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday 23 March 2007, Philip Payne wrote:
> > I am plagued by pesky unwanted  recurrent pasting of the current file
> > path into my working document, such as:
> >
> > file:///media/samba/STMARTIN/www/domainenaudet/flash/include/spop3.in
> > c Etc ...
>
> IIRC it was once reported here, but I could never reproduce it. The
> closes guess is that either you drag and drop a file to the editor or
> the path is in the selection buffer of X(org) and gets pasted into the
> editor on middle mouse press (or CTRL-V if you have a klipper set to
> synchronize clipboard and selection).
>
> Andras

hah - I get this all the time.  I have no idea what does it cause I mostly find it \
when

1) I run the php code and it bombs out on it
2) It shows up in the web page

But I see this at least a few times a week!  Good to see I am not crazy.

If I do a copy on a file in konqueror, and paste it in, I get the file...  But I \
can't see how I manage to do this by accident so many times...

Ah well