List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] visually shrink a TAB
From:       "Greg Rundlett" <greg.rundlett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-19 1:23:12

On 3/18/07, Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:31:28 Mihamina (R12y) Rakotomandimby wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have f**king colllegues using DreamweaverMX _and_ tabulations to indent
> > PHP/HTML code.
> > They recommend (oblige!) me using 2 Tabs / indentation (what a sh*t).

From Mihamina's email address, I gather he is a student at Universite
d'Orleans, Orleans, FRANCE  I actually went to school there myself.
What coincidence.  He probably learned English as a second language,
and 'swears' (vulgar slang) from songs etc. where you can't appreciate
the severity of the meaning to a native speaker.  Still, it is not
proper etiquette to use such language in a forum of volunteers from
the world over.  I'm not chastising, or sticking my own nose in the
air, but just offering my observation.
Cheers,
Greg Rundlett
Universite d'Orleans '87-'88