List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] visually shrink a TAB
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-03-19 0:52:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:31:28 Mihamina (R12y) Rakotomandimby wrote:
> Hi,
> I have fucking colllegues using DreamweaverMX _and_ tabulations to indent
> PHP/HTML code.
> They recommend (oblige!) me using 2 Tabs / indentation (what a shit).
> I almost got fired when I replaced the 4k-lines file's tabs with 4-spaces.
> They just overwrote my work with a backup file and told me to do it again,
> with their fucking double-tab.
> So... My only salvation is to make Quanta displays a tab less wide than the
> default "out of the box" settings.
> My wish is to make 1 tab displays like 2 spaces.
> I would like to affect only display and not file content.
> Is it possible? How?
> Thank you.

settings->configure editor->editing->Tab width:2
Also do NOT tick insert spaces instead of tabulators
also under:
settings->configure editor->Indentation->use spaces instead of tabs to indent
 make sure it is NOT ticked

Also please tone it down on the language, thanks

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au