List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Uploading & changing project
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2006-12-25 1:55:00

Hi, is there by any chance any options witch leaves the user to change and
work on a new project while still maintaining the ongoing UL from the rescent
project?

Always forgetting myself when I actually have the ability to change stuff
while still uploading... This is good stuff here, I can remember the
frustration when it didn't work,  but a few quirks there is.

It does not abort unless I say so, it just states that is does not find the
files it should upload next, whilst telling you 'continue' and such.

however, what I might find scary then, is the fact that a project can very
likely have files with equal names.
If old project us uploading a bunch of files called 1.php through 100.php
and you change to a project with similart directories and filenames.
Alas putting the new projects file onto the older project on the webserver.

anyone?

--
---
Børge