List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] File extensions, toolbars and auto-completion
From:       Don Harden <harden () gsu ! edu>
Date:       2006-11-16 19:29:19

Hi Andras,

Thanks for your response.   I have added *.inc to Settings=>Configure
Editor=>Highlighting=>Highlight Scripts/PHP (HTML) and yes inc files are
now highlighted as is they were php files.  Nice :-)  My include files
do not have <? ... ?> tags.  I use <?php ... ?> instead.

Tools bars and auto-completion of tags still doesn't work.

Don

Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 November 2006 22:22, Don Harden wrote:
>
>> When developing web apps with PHP I often use .inc include files.
>>  When I open .inc files in Quanta  the  PHP and HTML toolbars
>> disappear and HTML/PHP auto-completion stops working.  How do I
>> activate toolbars and auto-completion for .inc files so they are the
>> same as for .php files?
>>

> Coming back here... If adding *.inc to the PHP mimetype doesn't help, I
> would ask you to tell me if the .inc contains <? ?> inside? If not,
> sure it will not work, as Quanta cannot recongnize the used language.
>
> Andras

Don Harden                       harden@Gsu.EDU
Department of Chemistry          564 NSC
Georgia State University         ph:  (404) 651-3580
Atlanta, Ga. 30302               fax: (404) 651-1416