List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] File extensions, toolbars and auto-completion
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2006-11-16 8:18:18

In 3.5.5 this occurs whenever I startup with an .inc file or only make a
new .inc file with no other .php file opened, the toolbar dissapears.

I use .inc quite heavely, and find the practice of .inc deny from all sturdy
enought.

Anyway, I would really want Q to treat all my inc files as php, but in this
new version it does not. Even when it is configured to do so.

--
---
Børge